1. Nominations are open to individuals and businesses that publicly offer activities or provide services as defined by the award categories for Baby & Toddles aged 0-5 years/New Parents/parents of Baby & Toddlers.
2. You can nominate yourself or the business that you are associated with.
3. Businesses and individuals may be entered in one or more award categories if relevant.
4. Before submitting for any award category, please ensure you read the award category criteria to ensure that the nominee qualifies for the award.
5. Any foul play, we have the right to remove nominations from the business or individual from the category or the awards all together. You can not vote on the behalf of someone else or make duplicates.
6. We will ensure that voting is fair. Email addresses and IP addresses of all submitted voting are collected with online validation and random spot checks. By voting you are agreeing that we may contact you via email.
7. Nominations will be totalled up and we will use our Judges in any cases of a tie. Top nominations will then go up as a shortlist and back to the Public vote.
8. Before we announce the shortlist, you will be notified by email after the voting and judging closes. You will be invited to the awards presentation event, If you do not wish to take part, want to attend or fail to communicate we can revoke the shortlist entry.
9. Shortlist will need to complete a questionnaire that will be added to the website and publicised for the public vote. Confirmation and completion of this will need to be received within 10days of receipt of our shortlist email.
10. The final votes will be be made up of public votes and the judging panel point system.
11. Winners will be announced on the night, along with a runner up. Our decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to and no detailed results or points will be shared.
12. Whilst there are no entry cost or extra fees to enter, tickets to the final awards night will need to be purchased by all including those shortlisted.
13. You can not be shortlisted for both Nottingham's most loved activity for Babies (pre-walkers) and Nottingham's most loved activity for Toddlers and pre-schoolers.
NBT AWARDS FAQ
Q. What is the awards timeline?
Voting opens: Saturday 29th July 2023 at 9:00am
Voting closes: Thursday 31st August 2023 at 11:59pm
Shortlist emails: Sunday 17th September 2023 midday
Shortlist announced & voting opens: Sunday 1st October 2023 midday
Tickets will go on sale: Sunday 1st October 2023
Final Voting Closes: Sunday 15th October 2023 at 11:59pm
Final Awards Night: Saturday 4th November 2023 at 7:00pm
Q. Can I nominate myself?
Yes you can!
Q. Can I be nominated for more than one award category?
Yes, as long as you are eligible for an award category you can enter as many categories as you wish. Please read the award category criteria’s here.
Q. Is there a fee to enter the awards?
No, there is absolutely no entry fees or extra charges for you to enter the awards you deserve to win!
Q. Can I share on my page for my regulars and customers to vote for me?
Yes – share away! Remember to check the rules around voting. These can Be found here.
Q. I'm not sure which categories I can enter?
Have a read of the criteria’s, if still unsure feel free to contact us.
Q. Can I become a sponsor and be nominated?
Yes definitely, if you are interested drop us a message quick!
Q. Can I bring all my family and friends?
Tickets will be limited to buying 1 per person but this does not limit all the franchise or business partners getting further tickets. Unfortunately, your mum, nan and gran will have to wait for the photos!
Q. What is the hashtag for the awards?
It is #NBTAwards
Q. How will I know if I have been shortlisted and what do I do?
You will receive an email to congratulate you on the category/categories you have been shortlisted for, see dates on the award timeline. In the email you will received some marketing tools and a questionnaire to complete about you and your business. Some of the questions will be on display on our website for public voting and for the Judges to review. The more details the better!
Q. Do I have to attend the awards ceremony to win?
Yes, it's a fabulous event and a great networking opportunity. If there are unforeseen circumstances, then you can nominate someone to represent you as long as this is before the guest list is finalised.
Q. I have another question that isn't listed here.
Please contact us and we'll be happy to help.